When options are many, the choice becomes difficult. The market is filled with a wide range of washing machines. This makes it extremely difficult for anyone to choose one for your house out of the many. One cannot simply trust the advertisements as advertisements lead to more confusion. We are here to help you overcome this dilemma. We have come up with a list of best geteste wasmachine and their specifications. Together with the information regarding a number of selected washing machines from different brands, we have also mentioned a list of tips that one should consider before choosing a washing machine for their home.
Tips to consider:
Apart from looking for the brand, appearance, washing quality etc there are a few other things which one should be well aware of before buying a washing machine. Following are the points which one should know before making a choice.
- Fill weight: The choice of a washing machine varies from person to person. So, you should know which washing machine will be ideal for you. It is generally recommended that a washing machine with 7 kg fill weight is sufficient for 1 to 2 people. The one with 8 kg fill weight works well for 3 to 4 people. For 5 or more persons, a 9kg fill weight is considered ideal.
- Speed: The speed of a washing machine is generally measured in rpm. It determines how dry the laundry comes out of the washing machine. Higher number of revolutions indicates that the laundry need not be dried for longer. One can choose from 1200, 1400 and 1600 rpm variants depending on their needs.
- Washing quality: It determines how clean the clothes come out of the drum or in other words we can say, it determines how the wax comes out of the drum. The laundry with washing result A is considered to be the cleanest according to the European guidelines. The washing result depends on many factors including-
- Automatic detergent dosage
- Load sensor
- Steam function
- Rinsing function
- Self-cleaning detergent drawer
- Drum cleaning
- Clothing protective drum.
- The build: This ensures the durability of the washing machine. When you have decided to spend money on a washing machine, you should wish it to be long lasting. Better the build quality, more solid is the washing machine which in turn makes it more long lasting.
- Energy label: Higher the energy label, lower will be your energy costs. The energy class of new washing machines ranges from A+ to A+++. A+++ is highly efficient and can save you a lot of costs.
- Sound: You never know, at what time there comes a need to use the washing machine. Sometimes, one may use it during night. Depending on the use and the location, it is always advisable to choose a quiet washing machine. Those up to 73 decibels fall under silent washing machines.
- Carbon brushless motor: The washing machines with carbon brushless motor are more durable as they do not wear. Also, they are more efficient than those which come with carbon brush motor. There is less vibration and noise.
Considering all these points, choose from the list of best geteste wasmachine that we have selected for you.